Wednesday, May 26, 2010

10 Best Cities for the Next Decade

I always like to pass along any links I can find about getting jobs. While this article is not specifically about coding jobs, it does list 10 cities that could prove to be hot spots for more jobs in the future. And when more jobs are created, that means more people. And people need health care. And all the health care claims they generate need to be coded and billed. See where I'm going here?

If you took the time to research the job market before you enrolled in coding classes, you should have a good idea of what's out there. If not, I encourage you to look into relocation to get a job. I know a lot of people are rooted in their communities and either can't or don't want to move, but if it means getting your foot in the door, it could be a necessary evil.

Enjoy this article from Yahoo Real Estate: 10 Best Cities for the Next Decade.